WHO IS A HERO?

Who is a Hero?

Who is a hero, I ask?
In moments of deep thought and contemplation, I bask.

After giving this question much thought, I have many things to say,
For me, a hero is a person who brightens another human being's day.

Sharing and caring, performing tasks of deep love
A hero is indeed an earth hero showering blessings from God above.

Cheering up an elderly person who is sad and alone,
Or singing to a child in a lovely melodic tone.


Visiting the downhearted or those who are ill,
Giving them laughter, which is the best medication pill

Those who are courageous and brave in the face of adversity,
Are those who truly act heroically


Plagued with pain, sorrow, disability and strife,
A true hero, to me, is one who has an optimistic and positive attitude towards life.

Teaching and comforting and soothing people of every age,
A hero is gentle and humble as he or she lovingly walks upon life's stage.

So, my dear friend, a hero is one who does not run fast, or hit a ball far,
But one whose heart is open, loving and is twinkling like a dancing beautiful evening star.

Cynthia Groopman

 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mummy
Mummy Firaun